Re: [IP] bolusing while on Vacation

Hey Frank,
I've started using my temp rate change quite a bit. It helps tremendously for
me. As I said, I'm a big eater and I often increase my basal rate by 10 - 40%
over night after a large meal. Although you must watch for going too low in
the middle of the night. I keep glucose tabs next to the bed and always warn
my hubby when I do it.

In general I believe that is was the square wave bolus is for. Look on the How
To section of IP's website.

The disetronic temp basal rate change is set for something like 12 hours but I
always stop it before then.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted