[IP] Mixing H with R or V

> > > Can Regular be used in the pump or only Velosulin?  What is the
> > > differrence?
> > >
> > Yes, regular is used by many of the pumpers on the list. However, I
> > don't know if anyone is mixing R with H.
>
> I are! Or should that be I (R + H)?

I would like to start a list of Pumpers who mix
Humalog with Velosulin or Regular. The list will be similar to the
Kids list without full identity.

Please respond with:

First Name
Mix (insulins) H/R or H/V
Ratio
Age
Pumping for (months or years)
Mixing for (months or years)

I think this will be useful for other pumpers who may wish to try the
mix.

first entry:

Lily 15, pumping 4 yrs, H/V 5/1, mixing 1 year

Michael