Re: [IP] RE: 39 Years

Don:
Congratulations on your good health!   You said, ", even though my
dentist said he had an idea for a year or two before. (?)"

Was this because your breath smelled like oranges?  or what?  I know I was
diagnosed in the ER because of my breath, after they asked me and my family
if I was bulimic (it was a joke to us all since I love food so much) then
an intern leaned down and that was that.  How would a dentist know??
Bonnie

send the next two lines in a message
info
end