[IP] Low blood sugars

I have a question regarding low blood sugars.  My son is 3 and has been on the
pump using Humulog for about 8 weeks now.  Our endo told us if he has a low to
treat it with 1 CHO.  I find if I do this he will rebound and be 300-400
afterwards. I am now trying only treating with a 1/2 carb then feeding him a
snack with regular coverage.  Any other suggestions?  We are experiencing very
few lows since starting on the pump, but he is very active and occasionally
has one.

Kathy S.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted