[IP] Tape sticking

I have been having problems getting tape to stick to my son.  He is 3 and uses
the Silhouettes.  It is hot here in California where we live and we swim
usually 3 times a day.  Last week I began using a product called Mastisol.  I
apply it instead of the skin prep.  This has worked great for us.  His sets
are now lasting the full 3 days even after frequent swimming sessions.

Kathy S.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted