Re: [IP] Another site failure!

Thanks for your words of encouragement. Your kind words brought tears to my
eyes . I try my best but diabetes is a tough disease. It seems you can do
everything right and then boom-something goes wacky and it takes a great group
of people like we have here to help me figure it out.

Thanks again-I'm trying to relax and I am back to exercising again-VERY BIG

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted