Re: [IP] Mixing Humalog w/ Velosulin

Yes, I do too.  I recently discovered that the diabetic CDE I met at Kaiser
during the last year when I had a policy there also mixes.  I do 4:1, she does
1:!  (H:V).  I was anxious to try this after years of pumping velosulin, but a
month of the trials and tribulations of humalog and Michael's great suggestions
convinced me.  It offsets the numerous annoyances of humalog:  the funny buzz
feeling, the site deterioration (does wonders for this one:  I can get 1 1/2-3
days per humalog set, 7-12 days per velosulin set, and 4-8 days per mixed set),
the precipitous drops and highs, and the bolus that is gone before half your meal
is digested.