Re: [IP] Re: I'm a Veteran, too!

Jane,
When I was diagnosed, I was hospitalized, and the dr. told me I couldn't
go home until I could give myself an injection.  In comes the nurse with
an orange and bottle of water.  Inject away I did.  By the time I
finished with that orange it was the size of a grapefruit!!  I didn't
care how much the injections were going to hurt, I just wanted to get
OUT of the hospital!

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper