Re: [IP] Velosulin/Regular

> > Velosulin BR is a product of Novo-Nordisk. Check with several
> > pharmacies. Not all carry it but all should be able to get it. Also,
> > most of the mail order places carry it I believe.
> Can Regular be used in the pump or only Velosulin?  What is the
> differrence?
Yes, regular is used by many of the pumpers on the list. However, I
don't know if anyone is mixing R with H. One of the science people on
the lists said that the buffering agent in V and H is the same. That
would indicate the mix should remain stable. Don't know about R.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted