[IP] upgrading 506 to 507

> Nina Goodman asked:
> And has anyone had experience with upgrading their Minimed from a 506 to
> a 507.

I'm back from a week of hectic work and a week of vacation. I'm trying to
catch up, but there are a lot of posts per day!  I'm still a week behind
reading posts, but wanted to answer this one before I forgot.

I was able to upgrade to a 507 this year after my warranty on the 506 ran
out. The warranty was the reason for requesting an upgrade (along with info
about how this was a critical medical device). Blue Shield of CA approved
it after 2 or 3 months.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted