Re: [IP] Water parks

> Hi everyone,
> Here's a question that I haven't seen addressed here yet. I have some
> ideas, but wonder what others do when they are at a water park. You might
> wait in a line for 30 to 45 minutes between complete dunkings. Since
> minimed isn't supposed to be waterproof, how do you keep it dry in this
> situation?

My daughter does not wear her pump (MM506) when she goes to the water
park. She boluses an hours worth of basal H and checks every couple
of hours. If you want more time, inject 2 to 4 hours worth or R to
cover basal needs and check every 2 hrs or so. Reconnect your pump to
snack or eat lunch.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted