Re: [IP] What's forgotten!

On 18 Jul 98 at 15:23, Michael wrote:

> > OK Michael,  I'll give YOU a break, but you have to understand, we PUMP PEOPLE
> > have to stick together.  ellen
> Yeah, you Bion-o-borgs are all alike. heh... heh...
> Michael

Yep.  We must defend the collective...  the needs of the one are
surely enhanced when the many stand together in support, assistance
and encouragement...   Resistance doesn't make sense...

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted