Re: [IP] Another site failure!

I admire you.  I get crazy when my bgs occasionally go way up for no
reason, and I remember how angry I used to get at myself (before pump) when
blood sugars were out of control.  The stress and frustration probably made
things worse.  Having a child to take care of like you do Megan must be
exhausting.  I think you are doing a great job. Megan is lucky to have a
mother like you and that good training will serve her well in the future.
I hope you take some time our for yourself on a regular basis.  I am
wishing you peace and calm and relaxation.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted