[IP] From Carol Wasson: bolusing while on Vacation

From: "Wasson Nursery" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: bolusing while on vacation
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 06:14:16 -0400

I recently went on vacation for the 2nd time while on the pump. I would
definitely say that the pump improved my control while in unusual
circumstances, but my biggest problem was after eating. I would never count
the crabs right and would always end up in the 300's after a meal.
Does anyone have suggestions about bolusing for uncountable carbs in a meal.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted