Re: catalyst for Type I? [was [IP] Prednisone]

  You said:

 <Theory two (the one I enjoy)

2.  My now ex-husband did it to me (several years of non-stop stress)>

Thay's another factor that I had not thought of. At the time I developed
diabetes, I found that my significant other ( of 4 years) had been unfaithful
and had a child (at that time 18mo old) with the individual that he was
unfaithful with.  Talk about stress!!!!!!! I like your second theory.  ~DD
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted