Re: [IP] Ouch Ouch Ouch

Hi Miranda,

Sounds like you've got a nasty infection.  If it doesn't clear up
quickly, see your doc -- you may need to get some antibiotics.

<< I left my pump site in 2 days too long (bad me :( ) and when I took
it off
there was a painful "boil" there that looks kinda like a volcano.  I put
some neosporin on but don't know what else to do.  Anyone know what it
It also oozes yellow fluid, but all my sites do when I remove the
Is this normal?

Miranda >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!