Re: catalyst for Type I? [was [IP] Prednisone]

Hi Barb,

I vote for theory #2.  After all, he has to be responsible for something
-- doesn't he?

<< 1.  I ended up in the hospital after experiencing a pain in my left
side for
two days.  After many tests it was determined that I had duodinitis
(spelling?).  Six months later I was diagnosed with diabetes.  I think
the infection I had spread to my panaceas.

Theory two (the one I enjoy)

2.  My now ex-husband did it to me (several years of non-stop stress) >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"