Re: [IP] Another site failure!

<< u must also calculate the expected rise due to the missing insulin that
 should have been in for the last hour but isn't, remember that it takes a
 while for the half-life or delay (whatever you call it). It is the
 opposite of the unused insulin rule. Also, when you get that high you are
 somewhat insulin resistant and there can be a significant delay before
 the effect kicks in. Zig-zag is not uncommon.
Boy Michael-you are not kidding. After we inserted the Silouette she went down
to 39!

Thank you so much for the offer of Megan talking with Lily. I will ask Megan
and see if she is not too shy to do that!
Also-how do you spell buffered R-Velosulin? I called my pharmacy and they
acted like I was from another planet. They had never heard of it.

Thanks again for your help!

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted