Re: [IP] MiniMed Low Battery Warning

Thanks for you quick reply.  I gotten up at 3 a.m. to do a bg test and I was
on the high side and so I did a bolus.   While going back to bed I heard the
warning.  I looked at it and it was still giving me insulin so I figured it
was the battery because I get the low battery warning during a bolus most of
the time.  I was so tired and out of it that I crawled back into bed and
figured I would hear another warning by now....strange.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted