Re: [IP] Please help me!

We are currently using the Rapids 8mm from Disetronic. When we first started
pumping we were using the Silouettes but the insertion needle was to much for
Megan,even with EMLA or ice. But we never tried only inserting the introducer
needle half an inch-we always put it in all the way. She hated it but I am
willing to try it again if she will do it. I have decided that I MUST CHANGE
HER INFUSION EVERY 36 hours. Waiting the full 2 days gets us in trouble.
Thanks for the info.

Judy C
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted