Re: [IP] What's forgotten!

> Michael,   I don't see anything wrong with Lily asking for the calculator.
> Give her a break!  You need to keep in mind that all this diabetes stuff
> becomes very boring and tiresome.  It is not that I CAN'T figure the carbs or
> my basal rates, but sometimes I just DON'T want to think about it.  ellen

Naw... it really was something simple. Her little sister asked what
10% of some small number was as I recall, it would have been an
answer like 25 or something like that. It had nothing to do with
diabetes, just lazy brain. The kid gets A's in honors math.

Michael <email @ redacted>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted