Re: [IP] What's forgotten!

> She even asked me to hand her her calculator once to compute 10% of
> something. Hah!! what a joke, I just looked at her until she relented
> with a sheepish grin.

What's wrong with that Michael?

Have you never used your car to go somewhere you could just have quickly
walked... or hit the spell check on a document you could just have
easily read through... or put a cup in the dish-washer when you could
just as easily rinsed it under the tap...

I studied mathematics at college, and would always use a calculator to
add 10%. I'm comfortable with the equipment, less likely to make a
mistake. I let my fingers do the boring work and leave my brain for the
interesting tasks in life...

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted