[IP] Cancer?

If I am remembering correctly, is it not true that diabetic women are at a
greater risk of developing uterine cancer? I believe the connection has
something to do with the fact that we lose our estrogen levels quicker than
non-diabetics? Does anyone have any info about this? I do know that I have
read more than once the risk factors for uterine cancer and was shocked when
I noticed diabetes on the list? Please correct me if I am wrong. Wendy

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted