Re: [IP] backpacking and pumping

> Take at least 3 sets with you, things happen when you are away from home
> and you don't want to cut the trip short because of a stopped up infusion
> set, or broken set from dropping on that rock, etc.

Don't forget a few 'old fashioned' syringes.

For any prolonged period of increased physical activity, there is
usually a reduced insulin need. You may want to reduce your night
time basal rate by 0.1 to keep for getting low in the night. This is
pretty much SOP for my daughter when she goes camping or whatever for
a week at a time.

Michael <email @ redacted>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted