Re: [IP] Please help me!

>--blood in the tubing.  I started out changing the set, and then,
> it, and then trying every kind of needle they make with no difference.  It
> seems that once I got adjusted to a new activity--swimming, running, aerobics,
> the blood would not be there, but I first had to get use to that activity.  I
> think this would be difficult to adjust for a child b/c they are so active.  I
> have NOT had any blood in the tender since I got advice at this pump site
> about putting the tender in very shallow.

Lily had a few weeks where she got blood in the tubing when she
played soccer. She fixed the problem by moving the set up higher,
away from the muscles that were moving when she runs. She inserts
high on her butt on the outside hind-quarter. It is easier for her to
insert lower since she does not have to twist around as much. But,
higher works better for her.

Michael <email @ redacted>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted