Re: [IP] Ouch Ouch Ouch

> I left my pump site in 2 days too long (bad me :( ) and when I took it off
> there was a painful "boil" there that looks kinda like a volcano.  I put
> some neosporin on but don't know what else to do.  Anyone know what it is?
> It also oozes yellow fluid, but all my sites do when I remove the cannula.
> Is this normal?
No, not normal.... talk to your doc, even your gp if you cant reach
your endo. In the mean time, soak the spot with a hot wash cloth
minimum twice daily then apply a topical antibiotic like bacitracian.

Michael <email @ redacted>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted