[IP] Re: catalyst for Type I?

email @ redacted wrote:
> When Cameron was diagnosed he had strep throat which had already been treated
> (unsuccessfully) twice. I'm not sure if the strep brought on the diabetes or
> if the diabetes caused the strep.

I was thought to have strep throat just as I went into coma and was finally
diagnosed as DM Type 1. Seemed like it wasn't quite the same as the strep throat
my siblings had before and since. Who knows, maybe it was actualy Coxsackie B or

The diabetes DEFINITELY didn't start the "strep throat", it was definitely the
other way for me.

Ted Quick

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted