Re: [IP] diabetes and cancer?

Hi Kasey,

This will probably put a monkey wrench into your hypothesis.

I am currently 41 and diagnosed as type 2 though I am going on the pump
next week.  Oral agents are not helping.  I have been diabetic for approx 15
years.
5 years ago I was diagnosed with Stage 2B Thyroid Cancer which can be
environmental links.  So far I am still cancer free after a total
thyroidectomy.

Stu Pelcyger