[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] What is a CUZZIE???

At 04:15 PM 07/17/1998  Ruth Elowitz wrote:
>Mary Jean,
>What are those little plastic things called?
>Bonnie Richardson wrote:
>>  I'm glad to know they have a real name. Just like the little
>> plastic things on the ends of your shoelaces. :-)

The official technical term, from the 1998 "Shoelace Manufacturers
Encyclopedia and Almanac Reference" (SMEAR), is: "Shoelace Plastic End
Things" (S-PET for short).


Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/
For subscribe / unsubscribe information,
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted