Re: catalyst for Type I? [was [IP] Prednisone]

Bhilda,  That is exactly what confuses me.  I too got a virus a couple of days
before I went into a coma.  I really believe it is not the virus that causes
the diabetes but the body breakdown from diabetes causes one to become more
susceptible to viruses.  Which came first?  In my case, I think the diabetes
came first and then the virus.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted