Re: catalyst for Type I? [was [IP] Prednisone]

OK folks, I have said this before.  I think I became diabetic after being
exposed to TB.  A woman who watched me after school got TB and I became
diabetic not too long after that. I never got TB but I was positive for the
test.  Of course, TB is a bacteria, not a virus so noone agrees with me.  I
believe strongly that one day on a planet far far away, this connection will
be substantiated and my basic instincts legitimized.  Thank you very much.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted