From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] What is a CUZZIE???
Date: Friday, July 17, 1998 1:34 PM

<< So MJ,
 What do you call them? Or was it my mastery of the spelled word that =
threw
 you?
 Katie >>

Duh.... I just call them "those foam thingies that you use to keep a pop =
can
cold". <vbg>  I'm glad to know they have a real name. Just like the little
plastic things on the ends of your shoelaces. :-)

MJ
send the next two lines in a message
info
end