[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] What is a CUZZIE???

<< So MJ,
 What do you call them? Or was it my mastery of the spelled word that threw
 Katie >>

Duh.... I just call them "those foam thingies that you use to keep a pop can
cold". <vbg>  I'm glad to know they have a real name. Just like the little
plastic things on the ends of your shoelaces. :-)

Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/
For subscribe / unsubscribe information,
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted