Re: [IP] Re: Re: Causes of Diabetes

In a message dated 98-07-16 12:04:13 EDT, Paula wrote:

<< The explanation I've heard most often is that while Type I is
 NOT hereditary, the PREDISPOSITION to auto-immune diseases IS!!!!.. >>

I think the above is an excellent therory/point and should be reitereated.
This is my understanding of why type I and type II are not related although
similar in complications and treatment. Type II (as I understand) is not an
auto-immune disease, the cause being totally different.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted