Re: [IP] Re: Humalog and Heat

<< Another possibility is that this only affects some people, due to subtle
 changes in the insulin. YMMV is probably a good statement here ;-)
If I remember correctly, you have an allergy to humalog, correct? I would
assume, that makes your reaction different than the norm. Are you sure that it
was a problem with the heat and not a problem with the allergy?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted