[IP] RE: Hero ???????

    You and Bob Burnett are my heroes. Even when I haven't been paying too
much attention lately. I think it was Paula that stated I was her hero. . .
.  Paula you listen to Ted and Bob. They are twice as smart and a whole lot
better looking! A tiny bit younger. We are all "sweet" though!
    I had another 511 "zaps" to my left eye yesterday. I think that puts me
over 3000 now to both eyes! Also had to get a shot of cortisone to the left
wing. Just about to the point where I can't fly over the fence. LOL
    All of you take care.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted