Re: [IP] Todd's Paralysis

<< Does anybody know of a site that could explain Todd's Paralysis?  I know
 that a low blood sugar can cause the body to seize and then have partial
 paralysis on one side for, usually, no more than 24 hours.  Nothing
 perminent.  I am speaking to our local ambulance service tonight about
 the pump and I would like some "medical" papers or research to show them
 on Todd's Paralysis.  Any help would be much appreciated.
 Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom) >>

Is that anything like a Bells Palsey? Has anyone had a Bells Palsey and does
anyone know if it is diabetes related?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted