Re: catalyst for Type I? [was [IP] Prednisone]

<< > What are other people's theories?
 Kayla started showing symptoms shortly after a viral illness.  A friend
 was diagnosed a few weeks after having chicken pox.

When Cameron was diagnosed he had strep throat which had already been treated
(unsuccessfully) twice. I'm not sure if the strep brought on the diabetes or
if the diabetes caused the strep.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted