Re: [IP] Re:

Hi Bonnie,

Do you make your bread from scratch or just use mixes?  I make mine from
scratch in my bread machine.  I like to use a basic white bread recipe
and add things like herbs, spices, cheese, etc.  I also love to use half
white bread flour and half rye flour -- especially good with BBQ'd
bratwurst!  I don't mind it not being sliced either.  I haven't bought a
loaf of bread at the store since I received my bread machine last

<< What is your favorite kind of bread to make in your machine?  I am
with our selection available here.  Bread is my weakness - love all of
except plain white, sliced or unsliced.
Bonnie >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!