Re: [IP] sweaty skin

I use  Disetronic Tenders hooked to a Mini Med 507. I live in Florida which
is a very hot climate. And I sweat a lot. When I prepare my sight:
1. Cleanse the site well
2. I use 4 skin prep pads -coat the area
3. then I spray Medical Adhesive (Hollister-Stock #7730) to the back of the
4. when both site and tegraderm is dry I apply the tegraderm over the site.
5. then i insert the cannula into the site area
6. then making sure nothing is backing up -I take another piece of
tegraderm and cut it in half and place one half on the back part of the
cannula and the other half on the lower lip of the cannula. Make sure
tubing still can be disconnected easily from the cannula.
I do this and no matter how much I sweat dressing stays in place till time
to change it
Willard  Bell  [ email @ redacted ]

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted