Re: [IP] Ouch Ouch Ouch

Sounds like you nedd antibiotics ASAP!! If the fluid is not clear but yellow
or greenish tint it sounds like pus. Call your doctor. I have never seen any
yellow fluids after removing a set-even when we were briefly on the
Silouettes. What are you using to clean your skin before you insert the set?

Judy C.

Please don't wait to call your doctor. You could end up in the hospital!!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted