Re: [IP] Megan is Better

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I did not call Disetronics. The rep
here in Houston had sent me some cog-wheels because he knew Megan was
constantly geting moisture in the cartridge area even with the red cap in
place. The rep told me to keep an eye on the condition of the cog wheel but I
had not really noticed a problem until I really took the time to look. Lesson
learned! AGAIN!!

Judy C.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted