[IP] Ouch Ouch Ouch

I left my pump site in 2 days too long (bad me :( ) and when I took it off
there was a painful "boil" there that looks kinda like a volcano.  I put
some neosporin on but don't know what else to do.  Anyone know what it is?
It also oozes yellow fluid, but all my sites do when I remove the cannula.
Is this normal?

Thanks!!
Miranda

Ann Arbor, Michigan
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~mirandas

If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the precipitate.