Re: [IP] Re:

Terri Bragg wrote:
> I am using Velosulin.  I asked the physician I am going to now if I could
> try Humalog and he would not let me.  I would like to give it a try.

Why not, is he afraid you can improve your control?????
I've been using Humalog successfully in my pump since it first went on
sale in the US, and it improves things greatly. No need to wait a half hour
after bolusing before eating, etc. etc.

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted