Re: [IP] Megan is Better

In a message dated 7/16/98 8:23:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  the kind of set where the needle stays in at a direct angle  >>
So glad things are going better.  The rest of the group seemed to have already
made great suggestion, so I had not chimed in, I did think of a couple more
issues to be aware of:  if insulin sits in a puddle of blood under the skin,
then it doesn't get absorbed; in hot weather children can dehydrate quickly
and Bgs will also go up.  sounds like you solved the problem, though.  Good
job!!!!!!  did you call the Disetronic company also?

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted