Re: [IP] Megan is Better

In a message dated 7/16/98 8:23:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  the kind of set where the needle stays in at a direct angle  >>
So glad things are going better.  The rest of the group seemed to have already
made great suggestion, so I had not chimed in, I did think of a couple more
issues to be aware of:  if insulin sits in a puddle of blood under the skin,
then it doesn't get absorbed; in hot weather children can dehydrate quickly
and Bgs will also go up.  sounds like you solved the problem, though.  Good
job!!!!!!  did you call the Disetronic company also?

Barbara B.