RE: Re: catalyst for Type I? [was [IP] Prednisone]

I have two theories on why I developed Diabetes.

1.  I ended up in the hospital after experiencing a pain in my left side for
two days.  After many tests it was determined that I had duodinitis
(spelling?).  Six months later I was diagnosed with diabetes.  I think that
the infection I had spread to my panaceas.

Theory two (the one I enjoy)

2.  My now ex-husband did it to me (several years of non-stop stress)