Re: [IP] Re: Humalog and Heat

Paula,

It may be more a site deterioration problem than a heat problem but I did have
a bottle that just didn't work, opened a new one and it did.  Who knows why?
However, the problem with humalog for the pump may be like problems people used
to have 15 or 16 years ago with Regular.  I believe Regular insulin is now
differently buffered than it was then, but at the time they had to invent
Velosulin that is far stabler.  I don't know why and I've had a whole variety
of responses from "scientific" people to this ranging from "that's impossible"
to "that makes sense".  But I know that there is a pretty clear difference.