Re: [IP] RE: 39 Years

Bob, why don't you know if it's been 41 or 42 years?  Sounds to me like
that might be some new complication.  Can't count?   or subtract? And here
I thought all that extra sugar made us diabetics smarter than everyone else!

<<<<<<<<<> Subject: Re: [IP] RE: 39 Years
> Date: Thursday, July 16, 1998 9:04 AM

I've been Type 1 for at least 41, probably 42 of my 46 years. No
complications that I know of, and absolutely no interest in discovering any
that have not been categorized yet ;-)

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205