[IP] Many years.....

     In responce to all the others out there who still remember waking at
     2AM to the 'test tube' & Clinitest's version of small scale nuclear
     I've been in for 36 years and have just passed 18 on the pump.
     By the way: Joslin US has a 25 year certificate as well as the famous
     fifty club.  I would imagine many many of us qualify for the 25 years
     (I am in process of getting it just so I can have it on file for the
     50 year one).  (When I get home and find paperwork I'll post the
     address/phone number to call).
     By the way: Went to see my eye docotr last night.  Despite the fact
     that I really get very scarred about eye doctor appointments and that
     I was overdue, his only comment was 'they (the excedates which have
     been in my eyes for at least 20 years) look a little better than last
     time'. My vision hasn't changed and overall things OK.
     The doctor introduced me to one of his assistants who told me she has
     an eight year old diabetic boy who is having a terrible time with
     control.  She was interested in pumping, and kids on pumps, so if
     anyone with kids would send her a one or two page 'why my
     son/daughter/and us love the pump' it might be nice (I already gave
     her the site ID and told her where to find the kids pumping links).
     Her e-mail at: email @ redacted
     thanx much.
     Yerachmiel Altman

send the next two lines in a message