[IP] Todd's Paralysis

Does anybody know of a site that could explain Todd's Paralysis?  I know
that a low blood sugar can cause the body to seize and then have partial
paralysis on one side for, usually, no more than 24 hours.  Nothing
perminent.  I am speaking to our local ambulance service tonight about
the pump and I would like some "medical" papers or research to show them
on Todd's Paralysis.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted